Clamourhut

About Me

My photo
Beauty is immortal but unavoidable.It exerts a pull on you so never let it fool you.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

MY WORST CRIMSON TEA

In the sub-continent culture the girl is expected to well equip with all household chores but unluckily I m the worst chef (an exact opposite to the demands). Once I was ordered to make the crimson tea for the guest with scanty resources as well as on short notice. I had to make two cups with just one cup of milk. In short the situation was like; the school student was given CSS paper to attempt. Though I was succeeded in making the two cups of tea but what I made was the most embarrassing making of mine. The manufacture was more like the contaminated water than the tea. AHHHHH! Poor me or the guest:(

BY: basiliskt

No comments:

Post a Comment